I'm 26 years old and i will be graduating at the Hilton College at the University of Houston in HRM within about a yr or so (if everything goes accordingly). I am having the desire to leave the U.S. to live and pursue my career in HK once i graduate; however, i have several questions:
1. How easy is there to find a job there in the Hospitality field?
2. I am a U.S citizen, but my parents are from HK, but they too currently live here in the U.S.So how would i obtain a work visa(if i go there myself to look for a job) or obtain a HK ID?
3. I am chinese american and speak fluent cantonese, tai san, and a little bit of mandarin and can also write and read a little bit.
4. Would it be better to look for a job there once i graduate or find a company here in the U.S. that is willing to transfer employees over seas for work?
5. My work experience consists of nothing but food and beverage work in a hotel and various restaurants.