Like Tree20Likes

Repulse Bay/Mid Levels/The American Club

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Original Post Deleted
    Given that you want to continue to argue and make ridiculous suggestions, I'll declare you the winner. You get the prize Gritty.
    OP, call Gritty when you get in; for a good commission he'll show you around the best parts of Kowloon.

Original Post Deleted
    No, just tired of arguing with your Gritty self; I've got better things to do.

Some facts: The OP has the choice of the entire Island (not just Happy Valley which I happen to like). For comparison with Kowloon (city living)
    1) They can choose to live near Star Street, around central Kennedy or near escalator and have the option of strolling to work. Such leisurely options options are not available from Kowloon which has crowded public transport or expensive taxis as the only options.

2) They can choose Happy Valley (Leighton Hill) or many other options on the north side and have a much larger, cheaper and shorter transport options which include: Walking, MTR, Minibus, Bus, taxi or OwnCar. If they pick Kowloon, their choices will decrease as well as get a lot more expensive.

3) Hong Kong side has far more activities for their kids, in English due to the concentrations of expats on the Island. Chances are the kids friends will be on the island as well as the parents colleagues. Living in Kowloon station will present a larger hassle when considering transportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Harbour school Yours?
    Yes, Harbour School! So happy to have him there, it is an amazing school.
    Satay Sue likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6