need real estate agency

Closed Thread

need real estate agency

I have sent e-mails to several agencies, but I think they don' t take me seriously. But I really need agency to find an eclussive 3 bedrooms' apartment in a good place of Hong Kong, to rent from August 2008. I' m from Latvia, but in Honk Kong I' ll be in december till January and that6 would be great if in those days i could get a good agency to help me with apartments. Where can I put my advertisment or which agencies could someone recomend???

Most HK property agents ignore emails and often don't show up when an appointment is made via phone. The best way to deal with them is to go to an agency in person.

if you are looking for a place during December '07 to start renting in August of '08, then that may be the reason they are not taking you seriously as well. I think your best bet is to locate some agencies during your visit and start to narrow down the areas where you're thinking of living. hongkonghomes.com has a pretty good apartment search capability with maps where you can get an idea of how far your money will go in each area.

yup, if u r looking to rent in aug 2008, it's probably best to start looking in 3-4 mos beforehand.

any earlier and no agents will want to work with you.

an alternative is to secure a serviced apt for the first mos or 2 and then start looking again when you are physically here

online rates

You can try looking at prices on this site for comparison. But you're too early in your search.

http://www.hongkonghomes.com/property_search/form.php

Thank You all!!! I think I would just go to real estate agency by myself when I' ll be in HK in december.