US Green Card Holders in HK

Closed Thread
  1. #1

    US Green Card Holders in HK


    Question to US green card holders in Hong Kong:

    Do we need to notify the US consulate in Hong Kong of our address, after we've arrived in HK?

    I know if we move within the US, we are supposed to inform USCIS of our new address within 10 days. But they don't accept foreign addresses, and I guess we need to inform someone when we move to another country.

    Any advice would be appreciated.


  2. #2

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Hong Kong

    I suspect you do - as I understand it they will want to track you down for tax purposes.