Like Tree2Likes

New gay contacts

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New gay contacts

Am a sporty 35 gay male expat from europe moving to HK in jan 2013 and would like to meet men of a similiar age to show me the ropes in HK. Like the outdoors, travel, dining out and checking out the nightlife naturally!
    If anyone is a similiar situation, surely get in touch!

Hi,

Where u plan to live??

Hi. Scottish guy (29) just arrived. Also looking for similar guys to catch up with and explore city. ESP like checking out the nightlife.

Let us know either of u fancy catching up sometime?

I will be living on Queens Road on Hong Kong island

Sure sounds good - I am only there at the end of January though...so you'll probably have a head start, which is good for me ;-) you can show me the hotspots when I am there - Mike

I am a kiwi lad living in London and moving to Hong Kong in March. Would be keen to meet other lads to check out the nightlife with and to have some friends upon arrival!

yeah sure - sounds good - u got facebook? might be easy to get in touch there

Hey I'm also a Kiwi arriving in HK on the 13th Jan. Male 33 years old looking for mates. Living in Tin Hau. Would be keen to catch up!!

Cool - so how do we all connect then? Any thoughts? I'm not there until March so you will all be old-timers by then :-)

Who already here? Maybe those here could scout some locations for what could b a good party once we all arrived!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast