Whilst there are just as many things I don't miss one bit, like -30 degree weather for an example; the truth is that you can find almost anything if you are willing to seek it out and, in some cases, pay a premium. However, if you really want to know what I miss and will never be able to find in HK, here it is, although I am about to "out" myself geographically:
1. Old Navy, Forever 21, Target (not in Canada but not too far away), Future Shop, Banana Republic, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, Urban Outfitters.
2. Tim Horton's coffee and sour cream glazed donuts
3. Swiss Chalet
4. Wide variety of BBQ sauces and salad dressing
5. Weber's burgers
6. The Keg
7. Spray n' Wash Dual Stain Remover
8. Aldo Shoes, Brown's, B2 and every other shoe store...
9. Home Sense and Winners
10. St. Lawrence Market - in particular, a canadian bacon sandwich
11. Pizza Pizza (never believed that I would say that!) bacon crumble Hawaiian pizza, where are you...
12. Clothes that fit a North American body - and I don't mean just big, I mean that can allow for some curves
14. Cinnabon cinnamon buns
13. Santa Fe Flatbread in Rosemary and Sesame
14. Lick's Veggie Burger
15. Shoes that say they are size 9 and really are size 9
16. "pur filter" milk
17. Reasonably priced organic produce (particularly dairy)
18. Jo Malone fragrances
19. Adidas Cotton Tech Deoderant (no aluminium)
20. Rimmel cosmetics
Truth be told, I can live without any of the above and as another poster said, that's the whole point of being somewhere different but the minute I get off the plane, I am going to start at number 1 and work my way down.