Please, please help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Toothless tigers... most of 'em.

Well, it will be ok to teach English for some language school, but some do require certain TEFL qualification. You may try to be a private tutor, financial planning qualification not pretty related to the English teaching; I can provide consultation on living in HK, varying from renting apartment, opening bank accounts, etc for a reasonable fee; Ip Man Wing Chun is the major (or only, as i guess) form that u can find in Hong Kong, and other variants found in Foshan, China, which deviates from Ip Mun linkage on the standing posture, as all I know.
    By the way, you need help on the service, PM to me.

Does wanting an English teacher to be able to speak and write his/her first (and maybe only) language well make you a pedant?

This is someone who's going to be passing (incorrect) information on to children, remember. The words some people misspell are not even difficult words... It's shocking. Plus there's a spellchecker!

u go kompleete a tefl caurse inn OZ at SEEK withinn afew wks 4 afew grand, givesu fool teachin qualefykation inn HK - I alrdy have a fooltyme job ocfa - kool

You must be an English teacher. For your homework tonight please review the words "sight" and "site".
    I would like to say that I was trying to be clever and ironic! I'm sending my TEFL certificate back to be-a-teecher.com right now!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2