Like Tree3Likes

Withdrawing my mpf

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

You seem to be talking to me, big panda. To clarify, it's not me trying to withdraw MPF. I was just addressing OP's questions.

chris_yang22 likes this.

If I file the MPF withdrawal, say on 1st of april, can I declare on the form that I will be departing HK on the 30th? (because releasing takes 1 month). So that means can i stay in HK while waiting for its release?

Doesn't Inland Revenue have some say in the release of MPF funds, just as they can order the holding of the last month's salary to ensure that all tax owed is paid?

Just to revive this conversation, does anyone have any experience of how long it will take for the MPF funds to be refunded once the application is made together with all the necessary supporting documents?

Quote Originally Posted by Ehiogu:
    Just to revive this conversation, does anyone have any experience of how long it will take for the MPF funds to be refunded once the application is made together with all the necessary supporting documents?
    On the MPF website, it says "In general, upon receipt of all required documents, the trustee is required to pay the accrued benefits to you within 30 days"

Early Withdrawal of Benefits
    Ehiogu likes this.

Is there any charge for early withdrawing my mpf because permanent leaving HK

All

If someone have experience and able to share the information, it will be very helpful.

The information that I would like to know are
    Is there any charge for early withdrawing my mpf because permanent leaving HK?

What kind of documents need to fill up and provide?

I am at foreign country already, how do they send me the withdraw?
    Thank you

your help will be very helpful

Hi Jrkob,

Wondering would you provide me more information on how to withdraw the MPF

it will be very helpful.

The information that I would like to know are
    Is there any charge for early withdrawing my mpf because permanent leaving HK?

What kind of documents need to fill up and provide?

I am at foreign country already, how do they send me the withdraw?
    Thank you

Hi Jrkob,

Thank you for your information
    It is very helpful.
    Thank you