Like Tree19Likes

Moving to Hong Kong- salary and accommodation advice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

i might not be understanding the prices the OP has stated..
    80000 HKD per month and is still worried about the living standards?

Maybe my Google is not working but from what I have converted, 80000 HKD is around £6000-£6400.

I live in London, and knowing people who are on £3K a month, is living a nice life in central London.

I plan to move to HK, and if £6k per month is not enough to live on in HK, I may aswell stopping thinking about moving there....

Quote Originally Posted by london88:

Maybe my Google is not working but from what I have converted, 80000 HKD is around £6000-£6400.

I live in London, and knowing people who are on £3K a month, is living a nice life in central London.

I plan to move to HK, and if £6k per month is not enough to live on in HK, I may aswell stopping thinking about moving there....
    6k is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by london88:

There is no point in comparing your earnings and way of life with someone else. Ask your OWN questions about how YOU want to live. Some people can't live on a million. Most of us live very comfortables lives on more realistic sums of money.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3