Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Katanga

Santa Fe Asian Tigers Relocations

Santa Fe Asian Tigers Relocations

Hi, has anyone used Santa Fe or Asian Tigers Relocation companies? Any thoughts on either would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Used them both

Hi

We have used Asian Tigers and Santa Fe.

If it's only for the moving i.e. packing and shipping, I would recommend Asian Tigers. Their attention to detail, the packing materials they use etc is superb. Nothing broke when we shipped from US to Singapore. The people they use to unpack are also very good.

Santa Fe is "ok'ish" and have used them twice for international moves. They provide a more full service relocation package like helping with house search, schools search, familiarisation, sorting out visas etc.

So depends what you are after. If it's pure moving whcih your thread seems to suggest, then go to Asian Tigers.

Pm me if you need more details from my experience.

MW1 likes this.

Thank you Katanga. will pm you.

we used a UK company to pack in London and Asian Tigers to unpack here and they were excellent. very thorough, careful and quick. I would definately approach them when we move out of HK to do the packing.

Plus Asian Tigers will come back after they've moved you in and put up any paintings/window dressings you ask them, at no extra charge.

I would ring a relocation company and ask for their rates by air and just get them sent that way. Alternatively there will be (should be) an unaccompanied luggage company at the airport that can do this for you too though it might be cheaper to do it before you get to the airport.

If there is no rush on the items arriving, ask the relocation company for their rates by sea.

Best of luck.