Escape in qatar. Help!

Closed Thread

Escape in qatar. Help!

Hello and good day to everyone.

Iam a stay at home mom of a two year old daughter and always been an expat. We are currently staying in qatar and been here for almost 2 years now. To be honest, me and my husband are struggling every minute being in qatar. Things are way too difficult here not unlike from where we were before, in Bahrain. we are loosing hope to escape and find another job outside qatar. is there any BIM site in Hong Kong that I could advise my husband to have a look and pass his cv? He is on the process of sending cv to different employers right now.. But what other options can we make?

Thank you in advance.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

LinkedIn.

Is he able to make a trip here to meet recruiters? (Should point out that, depending on the level of job, resumes from overseas may not get the same attention as resumes from local addresses. Same with whether sponsorship of an employment visa is required, again depending on the level of job, which some employers are unwilling to do.)

Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 28-08-2013 at 03:08 PM.

BIM site?

What industry is he in?
    Has he tried searching on LinkedIn etc?
    Looked for headhunters and recruiters in HK?

Hi Claire. Thanks to your response! He probably needs to do that by the end of this year. Just being impatient-

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Is he also looking at Singapore?

He's currently working as a Design manager here in qatar. Thanks for the tip jimbo. Will do that