Like Tree1Likes

Recruitment Agencies

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Recruitment Agencies

Hi all,

I am not sure if this breaks any rules of the forum, if so , apologies!
    But I would like to work in HK moving from UK.

What are the best recruitment agencies you would recommend to help me look for a sponsored position?

Thanks!

In what field? And at what level?

As Gruntfuttock mentioned, different recruiters are skilled in different areas and the better ones specialize by industry and your level of experience.

Get networking on LinkedIn as well, it helped me in locking down a HK job.

try to do a search in jobsdb first, then you will basically get the idea which are major agencies in HK.

i am a graduate in engineering- IT. I have a bit over 2 years of work experience in this field, databases , some programming , you know- the "geeky" stuff.
    i am confident in terms of technical computing ability HK would have it covered with their locals. The only possible advantage i think i may have is the English native aspect.

in you guys opinion would that be enough? Or would i be better off trying a job that is heavily dependant on English. For example some sort of teaching? Or a call centre?

I actually just had a good experience with Robert Half, you might want to give them a try:

http://www.roberthalf.com.hk/

I'd suggest getting an HK phone number so that recruiters can contact you more easily. I use Skype-in.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Call centre? Some 95% of the population would expect to speak in Chinese to a call centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Call centre? Some 95% of the population would expect to speak in Chinese to a call centre.
    Help desk for an international bank yes.

OP, do you speak any Chinese? Do you need a work visa?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app

Agency normally tends to earn money, they will send you the resume to any companies without the permission from you. Your privacy will be disclosed.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast