Please help regd. agents

Closed Thread

Please help regd. agents

Hi,

Just arrived yesterday, and am still getting to terms with the city. Walked around a bit (read as "a couple of roads viz. Hennessy and Queen's road East ... i think"), and was quite sad at my inability to communicate with the locals :-(

In any case, I would have to look for my own accommodation in one month's time, and since I begin work tomorrow, am guessing that I would have only week-ends to look at places ... which leaves me with not much time.

So it would be really nice if you could suggest any good property agent who understands english (at least workable), and is located somewhere around the two mentioned roads (i think that would be in the vicinity of Admirality and Wanchai MTRs).

Thanks a bunch in advance ...

Hi expat4784, I have used Househunters and was very happy with the service. They are very professional and spent time with me looking for a suitable location and only selected relevant flats so I did not waste any time. The lovely English lady who dealt with me is called Susie Dickinson. Good luck!

thanks a lot, shall be checking them out. any other possibilities ... or positive past experiences ... especially with a low budget of around 10k

you can try tung wah hospital group - they own a few properties on HK island and their rental is less than general market...however they lock you in usually for 2 years. and some of their buildings you have to buy your own white goods like air con and fridge.

otherwise, try gohome.com.hk for online listings.