Help! Moving to HK

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Hey There,

Sai Kung is a beautiful place im an interior stylist. i have been doing homes for expat i give compelte range of furnishings, accessories etc etc
    withign your budget
    kindly send me a msg if your interested thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KRP
    My husband has just accepted a new job in HK and we are heading out in Sept 08. We have been researching where to live and feel that Sai Kung could be an option...any thoughts?

We have two very small children, 2 years and 4 months so I'm keen to avoid the thick of the city and would like a little green space even if it's just a patch. I'm also pretty worried about pollution and the children's health.

I'd be grateful for any advice.

I have been living in Fanling for 13 years. I love Fanling very much. There are many village houses there. That is 3 floors buildings. The enviorment is beautiful and the people are nice. Please feel free to contact me by email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Shirleylam04
    I have been living in Fanling for 13 years. I love Fanling very much. There are many village houses there. That is 3 floors buildings. The enviorment is beautiful and the people are nice. Please feel free to contact me by email: [email protected]
    Just keep in mind how far you will be from expats and HK. Fanling is rather off the beaten path, even if it is a KCR stop.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4