Scope of Hospitality in Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Scope of Hospitality in Hong Kong

I would like to know about the career scope for Indians in Hospitality sector of Hong Kong.
    What can be the probable profiles and salary range for 8 plus years of experience in Restaurant Management.
    Regards,
    Rohan

Your question is pretty much impossible to answer - it would depend hugely on the restaurant. There are restaurants here catering to people with meals costing 20hkd and restaurants with meals costing 2000hkd.... I suspect their managers earn vastly different amounts. And why the scope for "indians"? Do you speak Cantonese at all? That would also limit any employment options. Do you have a visa? To get one you need to show you have skills not found locally ... given the thousands of restaurants here, being able to manage one is not a rare skill!

I hope you are not paying at agent in India to get you a visa ... most of those are scams. If you have the qualifications for a QMAS visa you can fill in the forms yourself - the success rate is extremely low and your visa agent will not improve it for you.