Like Tree6Likes

Need Advice-Available Jobs for a sales professional

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Should add, Immigration (really) prefers a degree if you need an employment visa. Not necessary for a dependent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    You could you looking at around $500,000 pa for a marketing manager position. But this depends on the sector, and other variables. Without Chinese language skills, your options will be limited.

Take a look at jobsdb.com.hk for an idea as to what jobs are available but set out to network, a lot.
    Hello,

thank you for your Support and reply

Should add, Immigration (really) prefers a degree if you need an employment visa. Not necessary for a dependent one.
    It's desirable but not compulsory.

But they are not based in Hong Kong.

more like they hire Chinese who were brought up and studied overseas and currently working in hong kong, pccw does the same, chances most of them will quit these jobs for better ones in future

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    more like they hire Chinese who were brought up and studied overseas and currently working in hong kong, pccw does the same, chances most of them will quit these jobs for better ones in future
    The last person I spoke to at PCCW was a delightful (and helpful!) Filipina who was not based here.
    Fiona in HKG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    It's desirable but not compulsory.
    Not that it will get that far....

The last person I spoke to at PCCW was a delightful (and helpful!) Filipina who was not based here.
    last few times I have spoken to pccw technical and cs, one was bbc girl, she was chatting to me about things not relating to now tv or it's broadband service, the other pccw technical support cbc, both based in Science Park near tolo highway, but that was in 2010, the last time I contacted pccw was to the director of tech via email

Not that it will get that far....
    How come?

Quote Originally Posted by keek:
    How come?
    How are you expecting to come to Hong Kong? Dependent visa? Employment visa? QMAS?

How are you expecting to come to Hong Kong? Dependent visa? Employment visa? QMAS?
    Employment visa. (Sorry for going off-topic, mine's currently being processed and I don't have a degree.)