Like Tree7Likes

Where should I live? 30k HKD/month

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Throughly recommend the smartphone app City Mapper, it lists mini buses as well. Used to rely on Google Maps to supply me with public transport routes, but it's limited to buses and MTRs. With the aforementioned app, the inclusion of mini buses makes journeys much easier and direct.

He is working at cyberport. Living on the MTR is not really going to matter all that much (now). Aberdeen to Central and CWB is like 30 min by mini bus and there are plenty of choices. Western supermarket is close by at South Horizons, but cheaper than South Horizons to rent. Wet market and fresh seafood aplenty. 10 min to cyberport by minibus.

Would Kennedy Town have a better route to get to Cyberport nowadays? MTR to Ktown wasn't built yet last time I went to Cyberport. Seemed much closer than the Central minibus route from google mapping.

Jamie john

Its kinda funny that he wad working for banking industry and he cant even plan his life @first of all you got to know what you want ,because you still dont know what you to do with your life and you batter think about it or you gonna keep working on low income for others . @Every person have defferent needs and spends so you got to get a paper and a pen and write down all what you like and what you think you will spend on it and go out and collect all the prices and do your calculations for accurate result of your spends. (From my knowledge this will help you to spend momey since your salary is limited and i recommend you to do it ).
    @as every one tellimg you to get a shared room for my edvice there is alots of issues about it ,you have no privacy, if you drop you money by accident then they would take it and be quiet, they may put drugs for you and you would never knew ,they can break to your room and search in you belongs and if your not sharp you wont findout ,since you are younger im sure you will bring some girls to have fun with and you need you privacy that no one is gonna disturbe you and its serious probleme because some of my friends stick to shared room and have that issue . @been on shared room your spends will be more then you are on your own so bear in mind that you batter rent yoyr own place and if you want to find a cheap place dont look here on this website if you want to find the best one try to get some chinese friend and batter make a girls as friends and they will guide you with some good hidden source for hk and you can find cheap place and even a villa for 13k and you can rent some rooms for someone else if you are smart enough . @Since you are younger you batter do saving for your self because hk will not help you if you are on the edge even your friends they wont help ,only if someone really love you she would help you .
    I think you need to know the truth about hk ,you will get same level of ppl having same salary as a friends because its defferent here in hongkong and most ppl would like to see you and specialy girls sell them selfs for dinner and lunch and then leave ,most ppl they do share meals here like they r so poor and they act like they get paid 4000hkd per month, you got to get ready for multi faces and by time you will know what im talking about .
    The key in hk is the more money you have and how you dress is how other ppl will treat you and how you will know the griddy ppl , im gonna tell you one thing ,i did play the rule to some of my friends i know them for few years here that i didvlost my business in france and nothing working and im so poor now and ask them to help and every one would say sorry we cant help and they dont talk to me anymore and when i pass on most valuable companies in hk 2016 ,they contact me again and try to apologise .

WELCOME TO HONG KONG !

It takes all sorts I guess.

Including the incomprehensible, yes?

HK_Katherine, jmbf and Apjace like this.

Something tells me that this is a gift that is going to keep on giving.

Original Post Deleted
    Molly Bloom it's not.