Like Tree12Likes

Cheap Products in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cheap Products in Hong Kong

Hi everyone.. I hope u all r fine...
    I would like to ask some questions.

Q:1 , I WANT TO BUY SOME WOMEN LINGRIE
    fro.m where i can buy in cheap price in hongkong?

Ladies market in Kowloon. Google it

I wouldn't have thought that Hong Kong would be all that cheap considering how much it costs to do business in this city. Its fighting a lost cause thanks to the insane rent obligations which totally go against any

I find that it is cheaper back home in the west to by clothes etc ie in Australia and France, and HK markets are notorious tourist traps.
    A recent example, of how much more expensive it is, I purchased some Russian ( ex military ) Binoculars which I've seen not quite as good versions at Temple Street etc for Y80RMB in Beijing, and that was the marked price ! No haggling necessary. Hong Kong wanted $380 ! for something similar. I found the same story with various clothing items too....

If you really want to save a packet, then it will be worth a quick trip across the border to Shenzhen..... Dong Men or Century Square Shekou, or even making the effort to go to the clothing wholesale markets in Guangzhou nestled along Zhanxi Road , near Guangzhou train station.

Depends on the quantity you're after, so if its only for yourself etc, then I'd spend a bargain hunters shopping day in Shenzhen, predominantly in Dong Men shopping district ( off laojie Metro station ) or the Wang Hong Clothing Whole Sale Market on Bao'an North Road, Luohu District. You'll save HEAPS at these places, well worth the effort.

You can obtain a visa at the Luohu border and its pretty to get to by the MTR.

shri, DirtyHairy and 100LL like this.

Learn how to use TaoBao. Check seller reviews, buy and get it delivered for a fraction of the local price.

You can negotiate using Google translate and their chat function if you are buying in bulk.

Huge amount of cheap lingerie in HK. How do you think women earning 6k a month survive. It's just not "western style". Perfectly functional. I had a clothing failure on a hike once and had to make an emergency purchase. Still using it.

imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Huge amount of cheap lingerie in HK. How do you think women earning 6k a month survive. It's just not "western style". Perfectly functional. I had a clothing failure on a hike once and had to make an emergency purchase. Still using it.
    It reads like you had a wardrobe malfunction while hiking and wore lingerie as an emergency?!?
    chuckster007 likes this.

and why was HK_Katherine carrying Lingerie on a HIKE, some jungle action on da hills LOL

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    and why was HK_Katherine carrying Lingerie on a HIKE, some jungle action on da hills LOL
    I wasn't. Hence the need to dive into a "local" shop and buy some.

I've seen a few 'pop-up' stores in Causeway Bay in empty shops that sell clothes from just a few dollars. They seem to open for a few months and then close. I guess the landlord would rather get something for the empty shop while waiting for a long-term tenant.

They have similar permanent stores in Sham Shui Po. I can't say I've bought anything there, but t-shirts and shorts start from 10/15 HKD. Not what I would call fashionable/ nice/ modern/ normal but certainly rather cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by TeachHK:
    They have similar permanent stores in Sham Shui Po. I can't say I've bought anything there, but t-shirts and shorts start from 10/15 HKD. Not what I would call fashionable/ nice/ modern/ normal but certainly rather cheap.
    He/She the OP wants I WANT TO BUY SOME WOMEN LINGRIE
    Fiona in HKG likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast