Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mrgoodkat

Collecting shipment from seaport?

Closed Thread

Collecting shipment from seaport?

Hi all - grateful for any recommendations of companies that can help collect and deliver a relatively sizeable shipment (a big piece of furniture) from one of the Hong Kong ports. Many thanks in advance.

We've been using Vanpac (vanpacgroupasia.com) a few times. They've been always great to deal with.

imparanoic likes this.

Thanks mrgoodkat. I've had a look on their website and it would appear that they're more of a relocation services provider rather than someone who would just pick up and deliver a shipment from port to home... However do let me know if I'm wrong!

Contact these guys if you get desperate, small chance they might be able to help you. They've been our advertiser in the past.

Contact Us - Regal World Transport System Ltd.

For a LARGE list ... There are a few names on there that I'm familiar with, but no clue if they handle smaller (< container) loads.

https://www.mardep.gov.hk/en/pub_ser.../freiforw.html

You could go check relocation company like Asian Tigers, Allied Pickford or Sante Fe etc., you will need to provide the bill of lading and shipping document (eg. the size and the content of the shipment) and they could arrange it for you. They will probably ask you if you will deal with the shipping company directly for custom clearance and then give you a quote.
    However, as the peak season (for this industry) starts, they might not take the order.