Like Tree66Likes

Relocating from NYC to HK

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

It is right that biking is more limited here than in other places (prob especially some places in North America or Europe).

But if you are open to other kinds of sports, HK is a very great place for a outdoor lifestyle I think! I moved a few months ago and I'm doing dragon boating now, hikes on the weekends, or rent a bike or kayak every now and then. I got friends that do sailing or climbing as well so there is a lot for an active lifestyle!

Quote Originally Posted by mucaari
    It is right that biking is more limited here than in other places (prob especially some places in North America or Europe).

But if you are open to other kinds of sports, HK is a very great place for a outdoor lifestyle I think!
    HK is surprisingly good for some outdoor activities, but the OP is coming from Vancouver. It's one of the best cities on the planet for outdoor sports.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl
    HK is surprisingly good for some outdoor activities, but the OP is coming from Vancouver. It's one of the best cities on the planet for outdoor sports.
    Well but if you want to move from Vancouver and like outdoors... You won't have anywhere to go which can match it...

Hiking and climbing, that i can do!

Cycling is something i like to continue but trying to jam a bike in one of those 350sqft flat is going to be a challenge.... Perhaps i should get a folding bike....

Great thread!

For casual biking: West Kowloon Promenade has bike rentals at $20 HKD an hour.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6