Like Tree47Likes

Hong Kong or KL?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    Trust me you don’t know.

On mum’s groups we are sharing info on whether you can breastfeed safely after tear gas exposure. But different from what you can watch on the internet.
    Elegiaque and rkenia852 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    Trust me you don’t know.

On mum’s groups we are sharing info on whether you can breastfeed safely after tear gas exposure. But different from what you can watch on the internet.
    A bit over the top.

But again, we all know where the airport is. Feel free to leave if it's bad. No point to stay and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!:
    A bit over the top.

But again, we all know where the airport is. Feel free to leave if it's bad. No point to stay and complain.
    Helpful contribution. If OP has young kids it’s relevant and hardly over the top as the entire CBD was sprayed several times this week affecting office workers.

Original Post Deleted
    Seriously if you think it’s funny that mothers are fearing for our kids’ safety then best you’re not living here. It’s not just me but mothers of all types with school children being harassed by cops, adult children on the front lines. It’s a horribly stressful situation if you’re here and so I don’t appreciate you acting like a know it all when you don’t even live here.

Schools cancelled as well, hope that affects you via the internet! I’ll have my kids at home tomorrow to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    Helpful contribution. If OP has young kids it’s relevant and hardly over the top as the entire CBD was sprayed several times this week affecting office workers.
    Then why would you stay in HK?

Wasn't an outburst, simply making it clear to the OP for information and comparison.

And while I know you were just here, the situation deteriorates bit by bit. This week is a new level of worse.

And there you go... Perfect display of the polarization in HK.. We can't even agree on what to disagree about.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    And there you go... Perfect display of the polarization in HK.. We can't even agree on what to disagree about.
    There's always something to disagree about with DeletedUser. Would hope he would can his snarkiness this week... but seeing as how he isn't in HK he doesn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    Wasn't an outburst, simply making it clear to the OP for information and comparison.

And while I know you were just here, the situation deteriorates bit by bit. This week is a new level of worse.
    I did notice that once the protesters were gone, the clean up crews came and the residents all pitched in to help clean up.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!:
    I did notice that once the protesters were gone, the clean up crews came and the residents all pitched in to help clean up.
    But then people have been attacked for clearing up or removing barricades - a 70 year old man in critical condition currently & I saw the younger guy yesterday where the protestors threw a brick which hit him on the head.