Like Tree25Likes

What kind of jobs can I apply for?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic
    there are quite a few bbcs in hk, nearly all can't write or read chinese (a very small number can read, like in uk), check out what type of jobs they do on the bbc in hk and friends of bbc facebook group they do, there are a lot who are in education therefore doing an online tefl course in uk (significantly cheaper to do as well, only a few hundred quid, in hk, equivalent around HK$30-40k) is good way or at least a back up plan.
    Afaik, the Beijing born Chinese can all read and write Chinese, and have GuanXi on top of that

Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC
    There are other places much better to spend your sabbatical time. Hawaii comes to mind.
    haha! Or Paris!

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison
    Afaik, the Beijing born Chinese can all read and write Chinese, and have GuanXi on top of that
    I visited Beijing in 2018/2019, gives me a feeling that all the elite Chinese people goes there!

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison
    I don't think BBC stands for Beijing born Chinese. BBC stands for British born Chinese or maybe he meant Big black C**k, then it makes sense that they don't speak Chinese.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6