Where to live apart from DB?

Where to live apart from DB?

Hello,

I am currently living in DB with a family of 4, 2 young kids.

DB is the first and only place we lived since we moved from Canada, however, both my wife and I worked in Causewaybay, tied of ferry, Does anyone know a place similar to DB in HK island ?

Thanks

William

What about Stanley or points down there? Still a bit of a commute, just not by ferry.

Quote Originally Posted by william2008
    Hello,

I am currently living in DB with a family of 4, 2 young kids.

DB is the first and only place we lived since we moved from Canada, however, both my wife and I worked in Causewaybay, tied of ferry, Does anyone know a place similar to DB in HK island ?

Thanks

William
    When you say similar to DB what features are you looking for? What is your budget?

hey buddy,

Try out One Silversea / The long beach.... Well, if you fall to go to work at 8-10, MTR will be jam pack. Or, you can try to catch a bus 914

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Nearest habitable places would have to be Jardine? Lookout and Happy Valley.

I have read about Park Island which is supposed to be the closest to DB (also no car policy). However you would still have to ferry it (but at normal prices not HKR prices and you have more choices as I believe it goes to kowloon as well as HKI). I have not been so can't give you more insight.

Thanks everyone.

I have some ideas now, my budget of course expects a big hgiher than what I pay in DB.

William