Canadian born Chinese. Native speaker with a TEFL certificate but no degree. Teaching for 8 months at the YMCA. Any chance to find work in HK? Also i can speak Cantonese too.

My wife is a HK citizen but she is doing her Masters in Canada. I dont think i can get a dependant visa if she is not in HK. I think sponsorship in HK is hard to find these days. One good thing is i have a place to stay in HK for free.