Commuting from Pokfulam (Bel Air/Baguio Villas)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thank you all for your help. Will keep the above in mind.

Off now to locate and check out the Park'n Shop in Baguio...

Do it everyday around 8:45 am. Takes 20-25 mins from lift lobby to roughly your destination. Took about 2 years of driving to find out various alternatives.

Quickest way is Pokfulam Road and a very convoluted route using the rightmost through lane of the highway and coming around Harbour Road and back. Won't even try to explain it here.

Second quickest (though painful way) is Pokfulam Road, down below the highway and turning into Des Voux Road at Wing-on and wrestling with the trams

The conventional highway route is a killer in front of Exchange square. Could take forever at the wrong time.

Quote Originally Posted by back2HK:
    Do it everyday around 8:45 am. Takes 20-25 mins from lift lobby to roughly your destination. Took about 2 years of driving to find out various alternatives.

The conventional highway route is a killer in front of Exchange square. Could take forever at the wrong time.
    Amazing, thank you. This is exactly the type of insight I was hoping for. And yes, I noticed the jams/slow moving traffic in front of Exchange square - seems to be coming from IFC/Airport Express?

Couple of follow-up questions if you don't mind:

Quickest way is Pokfulam Road and a very convoluted route using the rightmost through lane of the highway and coming around Harbour Road and back. Won't even try to explain it here.
    Will try to work it out myself, but any pointers that you could provide would be great, especially on where to loop back (feel free to PM me).
    BTW, do you mean Harcourt Road or Harbour Road? Just looked it up on the map and the latter seems to be all the way to the Convention Centre and Grand Hyatt?

Second quickest (though painful way) is Pokfulam Road, down below the highway and turning into Des Voux Road at Wing-on and wrestling with the trams
    How do I get below the highway? By keeping left after coming down Hill Road (instead of going away to the right, in the direction of Central)? Also, at which crossroad do you recommend switching over to Des Voeux Road?

Thank you so much!

PMed you.. Let us know how it goes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2