bad expprience with the three moving companies

Smile bad expprience with the three moving companies

We are moving from US to HK in the near future and decide to choose one from the three moving companies advertised on this forum.

There are Santa Fee, UniGroup UTS, and Allied Pickfords.

Pricewise aside, can someone comment on the service of these three companies. Although I appreciate both good an bad words, I am particularly interested in some bad experience, so I know we have to keep away from it. Thanks!

I've had Sante Fe be the HK end of two relos, both in partnership with Chipman United in the US. Had a great experience with SF both times. No experience with the others.

TS888, thanks for inputs.

Do we need to tip the packing crew on the USA end?

m experience

had used santa fe 4 times in international moves (within period 2004 -2009), fantastic service in asia but not their counter part fom sydney.

Used crown...terrible...ruined so many of my stuff, as their container prob had ome leaks and the typhoon rain got in. not happy with them.

so u are prob better off with santa fe service if u are moving wthin asia, if they work with 3rd parties from where u are, then i cannot vouch.

Just in defence of Crown, we used them recently and they were great, no issues at all. I liked the fact they did not use any 3rd parties, which is why we chose them.

Bad experience with movers

We had bad experience with Pickfords coming from UK to HK! took 8wks, which 4 left our container sat on the dock in Cardiff..Never again! Wish had gone with Crown!