Spinning Class?

Spinning Class?

Hi!

Does anyone know of a good spinning class in Hong Kong? I will be living in Pacific View but don't mind travelling for a great class...

Thanks,

I have a few friends who love the spinning class at Fitness First, though I have never been. They go to the one in Quarry Bay - Taikoo Place, but I imagine they have similar in all of their outlets.

California Fitness has a few different spinning classes from beginners up to serious spinners. Not sure if there's one close to you but they have tons of locations throughout the city.

Do you know which would be the closest to the South Side? Thank you so much!!!

Not sure - I've just moved here a few weeks ago and am barely learning my way around! But, if you go to their website CaliforniaFitness.com :: Hong Kong - Home and click Clubs, all locations are listed there. Also you can see their class lists and descriptions and schedules per location. They vary; sometimes I go to either the Causeway Bay, Wan Chai or Central locations to get different classes. (Your membership gets you into all locations.) Hope this helps - have fun!

Thanks I will check it out!! If anyone goes spinning and has some feedback let me know....I will really miss my great spinning classes here in LA!!