French International School

Closed Thread

Question French International School

I have a french friend looking to place his children in the French International School. I know nothing about this school and obviously it is currently closed for school holidays. Are there any comments anyone can share good/bad about this school that I could pass on to my friend.

Many thanks for any help.

Have you seen their website? It's http://www.fis.edu.hk/
    It's got an excellent reputation, small classes, beautiful campus...

French International

Yes I have looked at the website but wanted to hear views from parents who have children there or did have children there.

I'm putting my kids there, every body I know who's had kids in that school has loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by mumofone:
    I have a french friend looking to place his children in the French International School. I know nothing about this school and obviously it is currently closed for school holidays. Are there any comments anyone can share good/bad about this school that I could pass on to my friend.

Many thanks for any help.
    I know that place quite well you may want to PM me with specific questions.

For all, please know that FIS (or LFI in French) is in fact two schools in one starting from Kindergarten until F7 (or Maternelle to Terminale for the French stream).

As far as I know the fees are the same in both streams and are similar to other major international schools.

Before asking about quality of service perhaps compared to the other schools please clarify the age group of the kids and the stream you intend to enroll them in.

Just my 2 cents.

philippe,

I just sent you a PM. Please check. Thanks.

Fis

the French Intl School is great. If your friend is seriously interested then I would recommend they get their children's names down asap -their waitlists are very long. Very good curriculum, fabulous campus. Quite academic.