AIS or CIS -which is the better school?

AIS or CIS -which is the better school?

Hello,

I am trying to enroll my 2 kids in the best International School that follows the American Curriculum and am undecided between American International School in Kowloon Tong and Christian International School.Can someone give me some advice on which one is better over all? I am very confused !!!! I am not christian but don't mind the christian teaching at CIS but am more concerned about which school is better in teach good academics and has a better environment for children moving from California.Please help.....Thanks for your advice

The American International School and Christian International School is are not even recognized schools by the U.S. The only recognized American School (and the best school) in Hong Kong is certainly Hong Kong International School. The only bad thing about HKIS is its expensive school fee. But its educational quality certainly worths far more than that!

Hi Mgabhi,

If you want your two kids have good education with good naturing, I would recommend some int'l school however, that's depends on your budget and your location from the school. If you don't mind an int'l school culture is non-american, then your choice will be much broader.

I do research on different int'l school for my clients. If you're interested to know more, welcome to PM me!

Im guessing the OP has already made up their mind, since their question was 4 years ago.