Vietnamese Language Course in HK

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Vietnamese Language Course in HK

Hello All,

I'm a Kiwi who fell in love with the Vietnamese culture! Sadly I'm living and working in Hong Kong, but I go back for regular visits.

Would really love to learn Vietnamese while here in HK but I'm having a little bit of difficulty finding a Vietnamese language course here.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

I'm more interested in a course than simply in language exchange as I'm only a beginner and would really prefer some formal teaching to begin and then in future tutoring can be possible.

Any help would be much appreciated

Hi Captain Carrot,

Just stumbled upon your post and kind of attracted to your comment about "falling in love with Vietnamese culture". I am half Vietnamese, speaks fluent English, Vietnamese and Cantonese, and am living in Hong Kong. While I do not have any teaching qualification I did teach someone Vietnamese before by composing lessons at the basic level. If you really are interested in learning and do not mind that I am not a teacher by profession, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I go by the name Amie, that's French for "friend"! Cheers.

Aya Captain, the HK Federation of Trade Unions offers some VN classes, however you need to check if the instructor also speaks English...

I am native vietnamese too.

Hi I'm interested are you still living in hk?

Quote Originally Posted by Heropham
    Hope that your Vietnamese would be much better now. If you need some one to help you with your Vietnamese pm me. Am a native vietnamese.

:P love to see this thread, I'm Vietnamese and I;m coming to HK this month.

Chào huyenpham & heropham, vẫn con ở HK chứ?

Hi how long are you staying?

Quote Originally Posted by Phan Quoc Huy

Hi how long are you staying?

mswl04: for 3 years (at least). I'm pursuing a Doctor degree in the CityU (kowloon). Where're you from?

Hong Kong once you settle done in hk let keep in touch I really interest learning Vietnamese

mswl04: for 3 years (at least). I'm pursuing a Doctor degree in the CityU (kowloon). Where're you from?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast