Like Tree2Likes

English writing classes in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

English writing classes in Hong Kong?

Planning to take evening writing classes here but in English. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

PM sent to you with service provider contact details.

Quote Originally Posted by Flat Hunter:
    Thanks but I'm looking for writing classes (like creative writing and etc.), not language classes.

The details I sent you also do creative writing classes. It's on their website, so they say.

The details I sent you also do creative writing classes. It's on their website, so they say.
    I think the creative writing classes in there are for youngsters and has more to do with improving the language.

write what you want here, we will correct it!

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    write what you want here, we will correct it!
    I find that there are probably too many obnoxious people here to write what I want in here. I know that criticism is necessary but I'm not ready for hard criticism yet. At least not for now.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cqz:
    I find that there are probably too many obnoxious people here to write what I want in here. I know that criticism is necessary but I'm not ready for hard criticism yet. At least not for now.
    Perhaps look into PT evening courses at HKU SPACE - under Language & Humanities:

HKU SPACE - An Introduction to Short Story Writing - Culture, Literary & Philosophy, English courses

And while not fictional, could still be highly 'creative'... so maybe also try:

HKU SPACE - Writing Life Stories - Culture, Literary & Philosophy, English courses

HKU SPACE - Writing the Memoir - Culture, Literary & Philosophy, English courses

And don't get put off by those who you deem 'obnoxious' on here - wear a thicker skin - you'll enjoy things a bit more
    cqz and dahoucia like this.

And don't get put off by those who you deem 'obnoxious' on here - wear a thicker skin - you'll enjoy things a bit more[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

writing courses in hong kong contact list

can you send me the list as well?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast