Study group for GMAT

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Study group for GMAT

Hi Guys,

is there any study group opertaional for GMAT prep. if not, how about starting the one. this will help in sharing the knowledge and study material. both of which are important for gmat prep

Smile Gmat

I would be up for joining this! I've already taken the GMAT once...I have my MBA...but I plan to take it again to improve my score since my next move is to get a PhD in Business. I have some study materials with me.

Kris

i'm in...i also have some materials too

It's going to be very helpful.. just hard to get ppl from different places together... I have quite some materials and know a great website if you guys can read chinese..
    I have been saying I need to study gmat forever.. just never really worked on it....... So if there is a study group nearby, I will want to join

Smile Materials

Hey Guys!

It looks like the stuff I have with me is mostly for the quantitative parts. It's all going to be in English though. When can everyone get together?

Kris

just 1 question, do you need a gmat to do a phd in biz ?
    i tot its half bogus type of exam for the mbas... its just one excuse criteria if they need more students!

pick a day and i'll be there

Quote Originally Posted by shorty:
    pick a day and i'll be there
    Great!!.. any place where we can meet and discuss out strategies

Smile Gmat

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    just 1 question, do you need a gmat to do a phd in biz ?
    i tot its half bogus type of exam for the mbas... its just one excuse criteria if they need more students!
    Yes. In the US you definitely need a great GMAT score to get into a good PhD program in a business field of study. Some schools will also accept a GRE, but I see no good reason to switch to studying for that instead.

Kris

so what is the GMAT level u guys are targetting to get into those courses and schools ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast