ICS Hong Kong

ICS Hong Kong

Hi,
    I'm new to the forum. My husband, 8 year old daughter and I are moving to Hong Kong in summer 2011. I would like to know if ayone has a child at International Christian School Hong Kong or knows much about the school?

Thanks

We have some friends from church whose 5 year old attends there. I used to have some bible study students who switched from other international schools to go there as well and they loved it. A friend from our previous church also teaches there. Overall, I only hear good things about the school. It's one of three international schools in HK that follow the US curriculum, the other two being HKIS and Carmel. I know it's become very sought after, so there is probably a waiting list. You should contact the school right away to see if there are any vacancies. Good luck!

I used to go to this school, I recently graduated and went on to university. If you have any questions you can ask me.

My daughter recently got accepted and I want to find out more about the school. Can I email or call you directly? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bryan_panda:
    I used to go to this school, I recently graduated and went on to university. If you have any questions you can ask me.

I am also very very interested in ICS. Can I also email you or call you, too! Thanks a bunch!

ICS

Quote Originally Posted by bryan_panda:
    Hi bryan_panda, my son(gr 4) just got accepted to ICS. Can I email to you too? I would like to get more info. Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I PM'd several of you. My children attend ICS and we are so happy with the school. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best,

Amy