Like Tree7Likes

Hong Kong Nursing Council RN Practical Examination

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Post Hong Kong Nursing Council RN Practical Examination

Anyone who will be taking the second part (Practical Part) Examination with the Hong Kong Nursing Council this January 2011? I'm currently in the process of getting registered as a nurse in Hong Kong. I already passed the first part which is the written examination. I'm looking for nurses who would like to share some study tips for the practical part. Maybe we can form a study group.

nursing

Quote Originally Posted by miss havisham:
    Anyone who will be taking the second part (Practical Part) Examination with the Hong Kong Nursing Council this January 2011? I'm currently in the process of getting registered as a nurse in Hong Kong. I already passed the first part which is the written examination. I'm looking for nurses who would like to share some study tips for the practical part. Maybe we can form a study group.
    Hi there,

I have passed the practical exam, although I have returned home for a little while. I can be of assistance via the internet if you like. PM if you are interested.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by patrice:
    Hi there,

I have passed the practical exam, although I have returned home for a little while. I can be of assistance via the internet if you like. PM if you are interested.
    PM Sent thanks!

Hi! I'm about to take the 1st part of exam this March. I would like to ask from you people a little tips that I could get like what to read, what to except. etc. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much!

Hello there,
    I'm planning to take the written and practical exams too...may I ask for any study tips or are there any past paper exams that I can review...Thank you for your kind attention..

Hi miss havisham, I'd like to ask for some tips about the examination with the nursing council of hong kong (practical exam) i'll be taking the exam on march 2011. thanks!

Please help me the written part of the examination. This is my last chance because I failed twice already. I will take the exam in March 2011. I really need help desperately.

Can anyone help me with the written and practical part? Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Rosinaho:
    Can anyone help me with the written and practical part? Much appreciated
    When are you going to take the written exam?

Hi there,
    my application to sit for the written and practical have been approved...I just want to ask some study tips to prepare for the upcoming exams on 2012. Thanks a lot guys! I know u'll be of help.. please pm me , thanks again!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast