IB Revision Classes

Closed Thread

IB Revision Classes

My daughter will be taking her IB finals in May and would like to have some revision classes - can anybody recommend any good institutions who offer this? Also she needs to brush up on history,Thanks.

My son's been going to one in Wanchai for IB lessons. Feel free to PM me for details!

IB Revision

Quote Originally Posted by JonF:
    My son's been going to one in Wanchai for IB lessons. Feel free to PM me for details!
    Hi Jon - grateful if you can send me the details. Thank you Nat

I know this place in Central that does tutoring for international school students. They are in Lyndhurst Tower. I used to have an office there and there are a lot of children going in and out. Dunno if they are good.

Quote Originally Posted by lottieclee:
    I know this place in Central that does tutoring for international school students. They are in Lyndhurst Tower. I used to have an office there and there are a lot of children going in and out. Dunno if they are good.
    Is this Alpha Academy?

I have spoken twice to a senior person there on background checks and I can tell you that from that perspective these folks are very professional. The academic consultant (not tutors as they advise and also prep students/parents on foreign schools I think) we talked to them had qualifications from the UK that were outstanding. You can tell a bit about the quality of an organization when you have to speak to them about staff. They weren't losing this person but our client wanted to hire this person part time.

Alpha Academy

I dunno their name. I have only seen children going in and out. You r probably right
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by Football16:
    Is this Alpha Academy?
    Just looked at their website, and this place certainly seems professional and they offer extensive help. There is something that is lacking though...Strangely, they dont offer any help in Cantonese nor Mandarin. Odd, no?

HC

ESF have IB revision classes

IB Finals Revision Courses Hong Kong

Also I heard some ESF teachers are tutoring privately and charging $1000/hr

Thank you for your suggestions and advice. I wasl also given another company called ITS. I will give them all call and see how it goes. Thanks again. Nat