Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shri

Kindergarten - Hung Hom / Whampoa

Closed Thread

Kindergarten - Hung Hom / Whampoa

Can you please tell me good English Kindergarten - Hung Hom / Whampoa. It would be great if you can tell me fees and good points of the school you recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by veena19:
    Can you please tell me good English Kindergarten - Hung Hom / Whampoa. It would be great if you can tell me fees and good points of the school you recommend.
    without disrespect to anyone, Being an expatriate - I would like to know where major expatriates go.

With respect, I can only tell you that us minor expats send ours to local kindergartens..

I knew some answer is going to come like this. strange but people here always looking for reason to fight or critize other. Is this a platform to discuss and resolve issue or create ones?
    Its my choice where I want to send my kids... Its my choice what info I want to ask. If you don't have answer pls avoid question.

You will have better luck on geobaby.com. That's where the major expats hang out.

veena19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    You will have better luck on geobaby.com. That's where the major expats hang out.
    Thanks Shri.. I respect proper and meaningful answer.