I want to spend a term abroad and looked into RMIT University in Australia but $8000AU for one term is not within my reach. I'm just an average CGPA so I'm not really going to go through the formalities of a foreign exchange program.

I'm looking into studying in a Hong Kong University for a few months preferrrably taking four courses for a term or so. I have the Right to Land in Hong Kong, will this save me from international student fees ?

Does anyone know of any study abroad or continuing education programs where anyone can take courses towards their foreign degree ?