Adult ballet class

Closed Thread

Adult ballet class

I'm moving to Hong Kong in early July. And I the regular ballet classes here in the states so would love to find a place in HK they has adult intermediate classes.

Hello! Did you ever have any luck finding adult intermediate classes? I've been here over a year and still haven't been able to find something! Would love to hear back, thanks! Jen

adult ballet class

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer.fuller:
    Hello! Did you ever have any luck finding adult intermediate classes? I've been here over a year and still haven't been able to find something! Would love to hear back, thanks! Jen
    The Carol Bateman School of Ballet (classes held in the basement of the Helena May building, Garden Road) does adult classes, but I'm not sure if their definition of 'intermediate' is the same as yours. They're not doing pointe work, for example.

I have found two classes...

One is in Wan Chai in the QRE Building at My Musical Studio intermediate adult Mondays at 8:00 PM

The other is at Hong Kong 3 Arts Musical Institute in Diamond Hill
    Adult intermediate is Thursday nights at 7:30

Thank you both so much!! I live in Wanchai so I def will have to check out the Monday class!! I think I'm much too rusty for pointe class, but something more challenging than a beginnner/workout concept with others who have studied ballet would be fabulous!

Red face Adult Ballet Intermediate

Dance Trinity @ Sheung Wan has adult ballet intermediate on Wed 9pm, Sat 11:30, Sun 12;30 as well!

Awesome, thank you! I'll try all of them if I can!