View Poll Results: Dr. phil., German – Seeking for a position as a GERMAN TEACHER at Universities, Colle

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • German Teacher

1 100.00%
  • Universities

0 0%
  • Colleges

0 0%
  • High Schools

0 0%

Dr. phil., German – Seeking for a position as a GERMAN TEACHER at Universities etc.

Closed Thread

Dr. phil., German – Seeking for a position as a GERMAN TEACHER at Universities etc.

Dr. phil., German – Seeking for a position as a GERMAN TEACHER at Universities, Colleges or High schools

My teaching activity includes courses from the beginner’s level to highly advanced doctorate degree. In particular, I have previously had the chance to teach groups of senior government and military officials. For me, teaching at all levels is both stimulating and fulfilling.

In addition to being a native speaker, I am also able to speak fluently two other languages: English and Chinese. This multilingual capacity enables me to make German more acccessible for non-German students.

As a professional translator, I also feel at home with translating technical articles and journalistic materials on special topics.

My experience encompasses all facets of administrative functions at the level of Universities or further education colleges.

Teching

Guten tag

Well, I'd propose you better to check web site www.jobsdb.com.......I think you find there suitable position

Thank's a lot!

I am very much obliged to you. Hope, you will have the best day in your live!!
    Franz

Well, I do actually taking into account that this site halped much to some peoples I know....anyway if you have any questions - just ask me......