Russian Song

Closed Thread

Russian Song

I help my friend to post this. She is taking Russian language class in two weeks time coz she loves listening to Russian songs (she said it is too fast and can't sing a single word even she listen the same song ten times). Is there is anyone interest to tell her the secret to sing Russian song? Of course, she never intend to use her voice to break the glass.
    PS she needs some Russian pals to practise her Russian language inexchange Cantonese.

There are a few russian speaker on the site. Try the Meet and Greet section .. you'll find a thread from the russian group.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleystanley:
    I help my friend to post this. She is taking Russian language class in two weeks time coz she loves listening to Russian songs (she said it is too fast and can't sing a single word even she listen the same song ten times). Is there is anyone interest to tell her the secret to sing Russian song? Of course, she never intend to use her voice to break the glass.
    PS she needs some Russian pals to practise her Russian language inexchange Cantonese.
    I don't think there is a secret to it, really. Knowing the language is one obvious way. Another is getting a hold of a transliteration of the words in the song, and trying to follow it that way (without understanding what you are actually singing). Let me know if you need help with a specific song, I may be able to transliterate for you.

Hello!
    My name is Natasha. I can help to your friend to practise Russian language.

My email [email protected] and mob 67401995