Like Tree548Likes

How do you think about the National Education?

Closed Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34 39 40 41 42

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    the status-quo changes with time
    Exactly, hence there can be no guarantee of any particular future.

Most people didn't see this coming, for instance:

http://badcanto.wordpress.com/2012/0...-from-beijing/

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    Exactly, hence there can be no guarantee of any particular future.

Most people didn't see this coming, for instance:

http://badcanto.wordpress.com/2012/0...-from-beijing/
    BB, don't bother. BE has moved to HK 2 years ago, has no comprehension of how things were before etc etc....

I have said it many times, most likely HK will return fully to China. This being said, no one knows if that is a good or bad thing and how it will really happen (ie smoothly or not).

But BE from So Kwun Wat, knows. he knows it all. Except how to play guitar that is.

BB, don't bother. BE has moved to HK 2 years ago, has no comprehension of how things were before etc etc....
    So what? Those times are long gone. It matters not if I know nothing or everything about those times.

I have said it many times, most likely HK will return fully to China. This being said, no one knows if that is a good or bad thing and how it will really happen (ie smoothly or not).
    So, we have agreement.

But BE from So Kwun Wat, knows. he knows it all.
    So, we have agreement.

Except how to play guitar that is.
    On t'a bercé trop près du mur?

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    So what? Those times are long gone. It matters not if I know nothing or everything about those times

Says it all really.

People's emotion/feelings/decisions are shaped by their history...knowing nothing about their history surely does not put u in the best position to understand.

On this note I am out of that one.

Sent from my GT-I9210 using GeoClicks Mobile

CY Leung needed to be educated on how to handle the ferry crash. From the SCMP:

Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying, in particular, was criticised for allowing a senior figure from the central government's liaison office to play a key role.
    Another curious feature was a headline that state broadcaster China Central Television ran in its main newscast last night. "Comrades [President] Hu Jintao , [Premier] Wen Jiabao and [Vice-President] Xi Jinping … issue important instructions, ordering the Hong Kong government to spare no effort in searching for missing persons, treating the injured and comforting their relatives."