Like Tree27Likes

Reasonable payment - I need someone who can WRITE a good analysis of one of the novels by Virginia Woold

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Are you studying at HKU?

No, but travel to Hong Kong frequently and think about transferring for 2013 intake. I was not accepted. I thought it would be a piece of cake but need to get my grades up

If administration (i hope so because instead of education I discuss do not know what!) lets me I will amend some details of my first post as I am still looking for interesting discussions about the topic! not interested in a forum full of hate. I need a good tutor who is a pro

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMicui:
    If administration (i hope so because instead of education I discuss do not know what!) lets me I will amend some details of my first post as I am still looking for interesting discussions about the topic! not interested in a forum full of hate. I need a good tutor who is a pro
    Please re-read your initial post - it totally reads as if you want someone to write it for you, hence the lack of help offered! Your English is too good for there to have been any misinterpretation.

Yes, I am looking for a tutor who says Yes, I can write and Let's dicuss your ideas and your analysis! What's wrong?

Drumbrake

How can I contact Dr. McMahon and how much does she charge per hour? Do you know her location?

The OP doth protest too much methinks

Drumbrake

Could you provide me with your her email address? I want to organise everything efficiently

Bibbju

What do you mean? did not understand a single word.

I HATE LIVING IN MIDDLE AGES! JUST WRITE WHAT YOU WANT CLEARLY SO AS THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN.

Drunken Master

and how can it help me? SHe is a professor not a tutor, I do not think that she will be interested in private lessons! Do you guys try to make fun of me? lol lol lol