Outdoor Activities in Summer

Closed Thread

Outdoor Activities in Summer

My kids are 3 and 2, I'm looking for outdoor programmes for them during this summer. Apparently it's hard to find outdoor activities for kids in HK, especially for early age. Can anyone help? Thanks a lot!

Swim, swim, swim

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Dagis?
    Ocean Park?

A ball (or frizbee or anything else similar) and any open space (the BBQ sites in the country parks, if nothing else closer to you).

Vivian. Where in HK are you? In Tuen Mun we have loads of activities. We have swimming lessons, soccer camps and rugby camps. Lots of schools, including mine have summer camps, (These are mostly indoors though TBH). I'm sure it's the same everywhere! You must have a leisure centre near you...check the notice boards there.

Don't forget to ask in Geobaby.com as well.

Thx everyone. I live in Kowloon Tong, but HK side or Sai Kung are also fine to me. Since my kids are kind of introverted, i like to enrol the programmes/camps for them so as to develop their social skill. Much appreciated if anyone could give me the organisation/school's names.

Do they speak Cantonese? That obviously would open up lots more possibilities.