GED vs Community College/University

Closed Thread

GED vs Community College/University

Hi guys, I've just recently moved to Hong Kong from the US 5 months ago. Due to personal problems in my life, I was unable to complete my senior year in high school. And finally got around to getting my GED (General Equivalency Diploma?) and was wondering do community colleges or universities in Hong Kong accept this type of certification? I'm really trying to get my life back together and any advice would help. Thanks guys!

GED, College, education, school, community

Someone please help me out

Wouldn't it be better for you to check out the schools' websites and see their admission requirements or better yet call the schools than asking here??

dude im in the same boat as u are....just got here a month ago....didnt finish college in usa...looking for classes n job over here...although i did googled vocational classes around here...but man i just cant really understand the education system around here.....good luck to u

Quote Originally Posted by awakensoul27:
    dude im in the same boat as u are....just got here a month ago....didnt finish college in usa...looking for classes n job over here...although i did googled vocational classes around here...but man i just cant really understand the education system around here.....good luck to u
    I've actually applied to a college already. (HKCC) let me know if you need any help. Need to help out my fellow friends that also are new to Hong Kong lol

good going...good luck with ur studies.for me ill join in future after i get a job and make some money.thnx for the info mate.

Omg finally i found someone lol hey if you reading this kindly let me know how's everything going after you join hkcc did you get accociate degree or what ? I have some questions:- @Dabigsaad is my social media handle everywhere contact me on Instagram if you seeing this