Can I do a master degree in hk if I studied at Taiwan?

Can I do a master degree in hk if I studied at Taiwan?

Hi guys,I m one of the typical Hong Kong students who recently have hkdse..so far I got two university offers from Taiwan and I m taking course of international business management and trade.what I m worried about is,is Taiwan accredit in hk?will I be able to work in hk with my Taiwan university degree?would I be able to study master in hk if I got bachelor from Taiwan university?

Ps: I m applying for Ming chaun university in taipe,plz help your local lost student.thanks

Yes, you can do your masters degree in hk, provided that the taiwan univ is not a degree mill and you score a decent gpa in your bachelors..

requirements for admission to masters degree varies with course n institutions..

Which field are you going to apply??

Sent from my GT-N7105 using GeoClicks mobile app

Last edited by shafiq; 27-05-2013 at 04:04 AM.

I m applying for business field.n what u mean by "provided that Taiwan uni drgree is not mill"

Quote Originally Posted by nirmal:
    I m applying for business field.n what u mean by "provided that Taiwan uni drgree is not mill"
    The taiwan univ's reputation..ming chuan looks like a OK univ and so it should be fine

Sent from my GT-N7105 using GeoClicks mobile app

Alright thanks man . I m hoping more ppl would reply here.i want to see if there is anyone in hk who studied in Taiwan and are working here or doing masters.i would really appreciate their advice