Like Tree1Likes

Sunshine House

Closed Thread

Exclamation Sunshine House

Help! Have just returned to be told Sunshine House Tai Tam is closed! They referred us to their Peak branch who told us they close in June 2014! What's happening?! What about Pokfulam campus? Any suggestion?

Woodland and Tutortime are both @ Tai Tam and would make for decent alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Woodland and Tutortime are both @ Tai Tam and would make for decent alternatives.
    thank you very much! I will speak with them. Do you know what's happening?

I also want to know the reason

Tai Tam : I head that one of the owners died.
    Peak : The landlord wants to get higher rent by giving the space to a shop.

I would like to address the concerns raised about the Sunshine Group of Schools on this forum.

I am Karen Ferris Cole. Group Director and Co Founder.

After twenty five years serving communities, our Sunshine House Group of Schools remains strong and stable with an intimate nurturing environment, for the love of children.

The shocking death of my husband and co director necessitated the closure of our Tai Tam campus. I made a decision to not renew the lease with the Landlords.

Our Peak premises will be handed back to the landlords as they have decided to change the use of the land.

If anyone would like further information about the positive work we continue to do within the education environment please contact our schools directly. Myself or any of the wonderful Sunshine staff will be pleased to assist.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

So sorry for your loss.

I am sure parents will understand and appreciate you taking the time to post this.