Private Teacher Salary Disclosure

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Original Post Deleted
    Public School salaries are disclosed..not sure if they are here. But than again, all tax payer salaries are in the US...as they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by closedcasket:
    No Way!!! I don't suppose you will tell me what clubs? With inflation... I would say my 3 clubs have doubled their subscriptions ( or more ) in the past 6 years.
    The FCC's subscription has been $950 per month for at least 12 years. There's a 13th month to pay staff gratuities, but that has been waived in a couple of recent years since the club's finances are so strong. Prices for food and drink have increased a bit, but house spirits and very drinkable house wine (150ml) are still $25 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by closedcasket:
    Public School salaries are disclosed..not sure if they are here. But than again, all tax payer salaries are in the US...as they should be.
    Yes, I believe the public teacher payscales are public knowledge here. But you're not talking about public schools, you're talking about private schools!

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    The FCC's subscription has been $950 per month for at least 12 years. There's a 13th month to pay staff gratuities, but that has been waived in a couple of recent years since the club's finances are so strong. Prices for food and drink have increased a bit, but house spirits and very drinkable house wine (150ml) are still $25 or so.
    Ok, so I'm guessing rent is fixed. But how have they accounted for staff salary increased which undoubtably gave gone up a lot during that time period? Increased membership?

I don't think salaries have gone up that much during the period. Maybe 10-15%. Membership has increased slightly - maybe by 10%. Usage has been increased with promos. Food prices have gone up 15-20%.