Dear all,
I have only been living in HK for 3 months now and I am still new to many things here.
However my time in HK has not been exactly enjoyable.
My son has been treated unfairly in school and i have already consulted the school principle about it but no kind of action has been taken to solve the situation.

Please adivse me where to turn to in Hk if i need help with these kinds of problems about schools and education service.
Is there a Government education department here that will deal with international schools?

Thankyou very much, this problem is very dear to me and this kind of thing is absolutely unaceptable