Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Hurtmesome
  • 1 Post By dumbdonkey

HKUGA or St. Margarets Primary Schools.

Closed Thread

HKUGA or St. Margarets Primary Schools.

I need help! We are fortunate enough that our 6year old son has been accepted to primary 1 at both HKUGA and St. Margaret's, but are unable to make a decision. If anyone has some experience with either school could you help offer any advise (pros and cons). Also would like to mention that I am from the US and my wife is from HK we plan to stay in HK for 6 more years incase this has any influence on anyones comments.

Thank you
    Regards
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by hkptak:
    I need help! We are fortunate enough that our 6year old son has been accepted to primary 1 at both HKUGA and St. Margaret's, but are unable to make a decision. If anyone has some experience with either school could you help offer any advise (pros and cons). Also would like to mention that I am from the US and my wife is from HK we plan to stay in HK for 6 more years incase this has any influence on anyones comments.

Thank you
    Regards
    Chris
    I think u have a better shot at geoschools. Advise on schools has a better response rate over there
    hkptak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtmesome:
    I think u have a better shot at geoschools. Advise on schools has a better response rate over there
    or hong kong schools group on facebook
    hkptak likes this.

Thanks, just registered and posted there.

Regards