CFA June 2016 study buddy / study group

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking CFA June 2016 study buddy / study group

Hi there,

I just registered for the June 2016 CFA exam, and was wondering whether there are other people like me who would like to form a study group as a way for us not to forget about the exam given that it is still far away!

Nothing intense, just meeting to discuss CFA topics and share tips

It would also be a great chance to meet new expats in the industry and hang out! All backgrounds & levels are welcome.

Also please let me know if there are other study groups that you have heard of; would be happy to join.

Have a great day folks!

Hey, I'm taking the CFA Level I exam this December in Hong Kong. I just moved to Hong Kong last week so I don't know of any study groups.

Definitely willing to join a study group if you plan to start one!

Cheers

Hey I will also be taking the level I in 2016.

I also wanted to join up in a study group to study... get motivated and help each other etc..

Let me know

Hi!

we have quite a few people on board for the study group. PM me your phone number if you wish to be added to the whatsapp group

Hi Guys,

I am also planning to take the Level 1 in June 2016. I might be a little late already and hence want to pull up my socks. Any chance of joining any of you or the group to discuss more about the exam/study pattern?

Best

A

Hey I am taking Level 2. Anyone interested to study together?

Hello I just got my level 1. I'm taking the level 2 in June. Message me if you want us to work and study together.

I am doing the level2 part in June as well, we can form a study group which would be effective! peer study!

Quote Originally Posted by antonyveo:
    Hello I just got my level 1. I'm taking the level 2 in June. Message me if you want us to work and study together.
    Level 2 sounds good

Hi have you guys already started? I am taking level 2 as well and would like to join if you guys are okay. would be great if you could msg me or phone me at 6463 0402

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast